Family Mediation Canada is currently recruiting board members to fill vacancies in specific regions in Canada. If you or someone you know
- is an FMC member; and
- meets the criteria required in their province to practice as a family mediator; and
- has practiced as a family mediator; and
- is at least 18 years of age; and
- Is able to enter a contract; and
- Is not under bankruptcy protection; and
- has interest or experience in organizational development and leadership; and
- lives in one of these regions; Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, Alberta, Manitoba, Yukon, or Northwest Territories
we invite you to put that person’s name forward for nomination to the Board of Directors. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team that will keep FMC strong, relevant and vibrant for both mediators and the public. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a CV or a brief biography outlining mediation qualifications and experience. You can also call us if you would like more information. We’d love to hear from you! Certified membership or interest in becoming certified is an asset.
The deadline for submissions is October 23rd at 5:00pm Pacific Daylight Time.